Principal SDET - Android/iOSTechnology
- As a Principal SDET, you will be responsible for test plan creation, estimating, prioritizing multiple projects.
- You have to make sure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
- You will be responsible for the design, maintain automation framework and scripts.
- You will work closely with product and development teams for scoping/sizing after clarifying requirements and create strategy and technical design for quality delivery and help others on same within and across teams.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Mobile Apps (Android/iOS).
- Rock solid expertise in mobile automation i.e writing automated test scripts.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities with all stakeholders.
- Understand functional/technical specifications and Analyse logs.
- Look for potential quality issues proactively.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment.