Engineering Manager - AndroidTechnology
- He/She is a responsive team player who can proactively contribute for building technical strategies for applications and systems by promoting an understanding of the technology and business roadmap.
- He /she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies .
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing to conceive features, plan projects, and build roadmaps
- Prior experience with scalable Architecture managing team of minimum 5 engineers and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a role with code development.
- Proven history of contributing to product strategy and shipping products with multi-functional teams.
- Highly involved in recruitment while building team also leading app development for both platforms
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS/ in any stream – Computer Science preferred.
- 8+ years of industry experience with minimum 6 years of Android or iOS application development experience.
- Programming experience in Objective-C, Swift and Java/Kotlin are a great plus