Senior Product ManagerProduct
Build strategies to generate new potential products to elevate the user experience;
Design adaptive business strategy based on in-depth market & industry insight;
Analyze market trends to generate new ideas to grow the market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion;
Hold the accountability for multiple product roadmaps and oversee overall product development process including but not limited to cascade down detailed requirements and design prototypes;
Work closely with the engineering, marketing, finance, operations team and other stakeholders to run the new features and enhancements;
- 5 years of product experience including at least 1-2years as a group lead managing other product managers
- Analytical and data-driven, love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally
- Passionate about customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Fluent in English and are a confident communicator
- Solid organization, leadership, team-building, and mentorship experience
- Experience as a data-analyst OR software engineer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment