- Conduct UX research through quantitive methods with tracking tool and qualitative method with surveys and others.
- Define, plan, and execute research and usability testing using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative UX research methods.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different division to define features and functionality that will increase our metrics and user satisfaction
- Perform thorough data analysis from the current data that we have and create actionable findings and following them through implementation.
- Propose reasonable features and trackers to gather more user data that can be analyzed for UX purposes.
- Experience in conducting end-to-end research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Extensive knowledge of various UX research methods
- Strong understanding of quantitative data analysis and statistics
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills
- Has a balanced view of user empathy and pragmatism for business needs
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science: Human-Computer Interaction or Psychology or Communications or Product Design