Web Software Development EngineerTechnology
As a Software Development Engineer for Web, your primary role is creating and developing highly usable, interoperable, and performant web applications. It would be best if you do it with a strong emphasis in uses design patterns effectively, write extensible codes with good abstractions and separation of concerns.
Details of Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and deploy a high-quality website, microsite, and PWA.
- Work closely with the Product team, Tech Ops and Customer Support as applicable.
- Contribute idea and concern at the PRD stage, including concerns about the high maintainability system.
- Contribute to improving performance and scalability.
- Proactive in communicating and manage dependencies effectively.
Job Qualification / Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 Years as a Software Development Engineer.
- Experience in develops web applications using web framework(Angular, Vue, ReactJs).
- Experience in version control(git/svn/mercurial)
- Experience with development collaboration tools (github/gitlab/phabricator).
- Experience in AWS/GCP and other technologies like Ansible, Containers, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Good in Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.