- At least 3+ years of industry experience working on DevOps.
- Ability to work in a startup environment with high levels of ownership & commitment
- Hand-on with AWS eco-system (EC2, ELBs, S3, OpsWorks, Route53 etc.)
- Good knowledge on automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt etc.) and proponent of automation first approach.
- Experience with automated deployments, monitoring & alerting for services.
- Experience dealing with production issues/outages & mitigation of the same.
- Experience with working on low latency & high throughput systems at scale.
- Should have good knowledge of deployments on Java stack (understand JVM tuning, GC tuning, VM sizing etc.)
- Experience in deployment & maintenance of Core infra viz. NoSQL data stores (Cassandra, HBase, Couchbase etc.), Caching layer (Aerospike, Redis/Elasticache), Queueing Infra (Kafka, RMQ etc.)