- Create Microcopy for UI elements and User messages across the mobile, web and advanced interfaces.
- Write, communicate, and convey the key messages with accurate spelling and grammar in a variety of Linguistic Tonalities.
- Research and develop ideas based on the company’s core message and target audience.
- Research and Identify relevant Linguistic Tone for successful communication of overall User Experience.
- Partners with product managers, internal business stakeholders and functional teams to define content requirements and strategy that best achieve business goals.
- Communicate design function through app, web, email, or any means necessary with alignment to our brand language
- Bachelor’s degree from any major, preferably linguistics and / or communications, with a passion for writing and delivering things to users.
- At least 3 years of experience in UX Writing / UX centric Copywriting (preferably with an App / IT Tech company).
- In-depth understanding of Microcopy Strategies and best practices.
- In-depth control over Linguistic Semantics and applying them to the creation of succinct and concise UX Copy.
- Solid writing and editing skills with fluency in both Bahasa and English. Preferably with either Bahasa or English as a second language.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, complete tasks, and coordinate multiple projects with minimal guidance.
- An excellent listener and shows empathy for various kinds of users.
- Knows how to probe stakeholders with the right questions whenever lacking context.