Data Engineer - Level 3Technology
What you’ll Bring
● Strong database fundamentals with proficient SQL Writing skills.
● Ability to write Clean, scalable and testable code using one of the programming languages (Python or scala will be a Plus )
● Excellent analytical and Problem Solving Skills
● Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audience
● Independently design Schema modeling and dimensional modeling
● Design the system considering the architecture aspects (e.g performance , scalability , availability , Security , etc)
● Experience Automating end to end solutions, code reviews, writing Unit test cases ,deployments .
● Experience handling performance issues with Huge volume of data
● Experience with building data warehouse or data lake is a Plus
● Exposure to cloud methodologies and experience with one of the public cloud providers is must (AWS is a Plus)
● Experience with data science and machine learning tools and technologies is a plus
What you’ll do
● Develop data lake solution to store structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources
● Design and build highly scalable, available ,Securable, efficient data pipelines using new generation tools like Spark, Hudi , Kafka , ect .
● Design and build data warehouses using Redshift and Spectrum
● Design and Build reusable frameworks to Ingest, process ,serve data , ect .
● You’ll extensively use AWS Analytics Services - DMS, EMR, Athena , S3 , Redshift , ect .
● Contribute and adhere to CI/CD processes
● Continuously Learn , research and perform POC to make decisions .
● Work closely with Data Analyst , Data Scientists , Business Analyst to Serve their data Needs .
● Participate in Hiring Processes
● Demonstrate your know-how of your newly acquired skill through any one/more ways (such as Tech-talks, Blogs, Certification)