Software Development Engineer - Backend IITechnology
As a Software Development Engineer in Backend II, your primary role is creating a high-level design, developing and improving our API, Databases also critical functions. It would be best if you do it with a strong emphasis in uses design patterns effectively, write extensible codes with good abstractions and separation of concerns.
Details of Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and deploy high-quality backend microservices and API.
- Work closely with the Product team, Tech Ops and Customer Support as applicable.
- Contribute ideas and concerns at the PRD stage, including concerns about the high maintainability system.
- Contribute to improving performance and scalability.
- Proactive in communicating and manage dependencies effectively.
Job Qualification / Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficiency in using English Business Conversation on a daily basis
- Minimum 4 Years as a Software Development Engineer.
- Strong software engineering skills in Java Spring boot, preferable Go.
- Extensive experience in RDBMS like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB/Cassandra/Redis.
- Experience in version controle(git/svn/mercurial)
- Experience with development collaboration tools (github/gitlab/phabricator).
- Experience in AWS/GCP and other technologies like Ansible, Containers, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.